Patient Centered Medical Services from the East Asheville Medical Care Team
Dr. James Early began his work in the private family practice setting in the 1990’s and has an in depth knowledge of providing comprehensive medical services. He discovered early on that listening to and caring about his patient is essential to providing quality care. Dr. Early’s time working in rural medicine provided experience in emergency medicine, surgical procedures as well as office services. He is Board Certified in Family Medicine and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Anne Parker FNPC is a Family Nurse Practitioner providing primary care services for over 20 years. She holds a Master’s Degree in Nursing as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner and has experience in both the primary care and specialty care settings. Her qualifications allow her to act as a patient’s primary provider working in consultation with Dr. Early. Anne believes that effective health care is a partnership between the patient and provider, and focuses on wellness and prevention in addition to the treatment of acute and chronic problems.
East Asheville Family Health Care Provides Patient Centered Medical Services
The staff at East Asheville Family Health Care works together with you and your family as a team to manage your health care needs. Below are some of the services we offer to Asheville and Western North Carolina families:
- Oversee Preventative Care: Education is another significant tool for our staff to use when it comes to overseeing your preventative care. We take care of your physical, mental, and emotional needs.
- Managing Common Illness: When you or your family member has the flu or other acute conditions we should be your first stop for management and any prescription medication needs.
- Managing Chronic Illness: We help manage heart disease, diabetes, asthma, and more for our patients by running diagnostic tests to track progress. We then explain everything to you and help you to understand the readings. We also develop and help you manage the individualized treatment plans.
- Diagnosing Emerging Conditions: Since we are your primary family physicians, we have you and your family’s detailed medical history. If you ever experience unusual symptoms, please see us right away. Preventive measures can then be administered to prevent serious illnesses.
- Offer Referrals When Needed: We are happy to help get you the proper referral needed should something happen, and our team cannot handle the initial treatments. We work with your referred doctor though, so you don’t have to go through it alone. We stay with you 100% of the way, working as a team.
Personalized Medical Services You Can Trust
Our medical team has been trained to handle most of your medical needs. We continue to grow and change based on the needs of our patients. We are dedicated to providing you personalized medical care with a focus on prevention while also supporting you in any health challenges you may experience. Contact us today with any questions or concerns you may have. We are accepting new patients.