Patient Centered Medical Services from the East Asheville Medical Care Team
Dr. Early opened his private practice 27 years ago and has gathered much information about patient-centered medical services. He has discovered the best tools for providing quality patient care; listening and caring. He has also brought on Family Nurse Practitioner (FNPC), Anne J. Parker, to assist in reaching new levels of family medicine practices and services. She carries a variety of experience having serviced in other cities outside of Asheville, NC. Her hard work and studies have granted her the title Advanced Practice Nurse, a certificate as a Family Nurse Practitioner, and master’s degree in Nursing. She is qualified to act as a patient’s primary care provider, working in consultation with Dr. Early. We are excited she decided to join us and help families in Asheville and Western North Carolina receive the patient-centered medical services they deserve.
East Asheville Family Health Care Provides Patient-Centered Medical Services
The staff at East Asheville Family Health Care works together with you and your family as a team to manage your health care needs. Below are some of the services we offer to Asheville and Western North Carolina families:
- Oversee Preventative Care: Education is another significant tool for our staff to use when it comes to overseeing your preventative care. We take care of your physical, mental, and emotional needs.
- Managing Common Illness: When you or your child has the flu virus or the common cold, we should be your first stop for prescription medication and management.
- Managing Chronic Illness: We help manage heart disease, diabetes, asthma, and more for our patients by running diagnostic tests to track progress. We then explain everything to you and help you to understand the readings. We also develop and help you manage the individualized treatment plans.
- Diagnosing Emerging Conditions: Since we are your primary family physicians, we have you and your family’s detailed medical history. If you ever experience unusual symptoms, please see us right away. Preventive measures can then be administered to prevent serious illnesses.
- Offer Referrals When Needed: We are happy to help get you the proper referral needed should something happen, and our team cannot handle the initial treatments. We work with your referred doctor though, so you don’t have to go through it alone. We stay with you 100% of the way, working as a team.
Personalized Patient-Centered Medical Services You Can Trust
Our medical team has been trained to be able to handle any and all patient-centered medical services. We continue to grow, and change based on our patient’s needs. We dedicated ourselves to personalized medical care. We also work with many of the nationally recognized insurance companies to help with the cost. Most private firms don’t do this, but we believe everyone should have access to a private patient-centered medical practitioner. See us today for any questions or concerns. We are always accepting new patients.